spoon

Recent Recipes

Redefine your smart phone experience with ASUS Zenfone 2.

0

Category : ,



When I was a in primary school, I remember hand written letter being the most  common means of communication while incase of emergency, we used to run to the phone booth, insert coins, dial the number and talk as loudly as possible. When I reached college,we could afford to have a BSNL land line at home. But, in order to control the phone bill, my dad used to put a lock on it and he would allow us to use it only in case of extreme emergency. When I got my first job, I bought the cheapest available phone which could had only two main features - calls and SMS. I always used to hope that someday, I will have a better phone in my hand. Knowing about this, after several years, my younger sister gifted me a much better version of what I had which had many more features including camera!!! She saved up her salary and got me that phone. I didn't loose a moment and took a million pictures (maybe). And then, my husband gifted me my first real smart phone for our first wedding anniversary. He could never gift wrap but since I loved gifts being wrapped, he must have tried a lot to achieve this. On my anniversary day, I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I was done, I opened the door to come out and saw this wonderfully hand wrapped gift on the bathroom door step. I picked it up and it was my first smart phone with a red mobile cover!!! We can really never forget our firsts no matter what.

The most important feature for me in any phone is the camera. I used this phone to click my newly married life's ceremonies, selfies of birthdays that my husband and I celebrated together, selfies of the first time I made my husband put a face mask like mine :), photos of various stages of my pregnancy, my daughter's new born photo, my daughters first turn over, my daughter's first crawl, my daughter's first baby steps, my daughter's first painting, my daughter's first potty, our first visit to my parent's home with my daughter, my daughter's first trip to all my relatives' homes, my daughter's first cry, my daughter first laughter, my daughter's first birthday, my daughter's first christmas, my daughter's first mundan ceremony. I could just go on and on.

I have also taken videos of some precious moments like my husband washing vessels, my husband making lunch (chicken masala, chole masala), my daughter's laughter while my husband rocked her on his tummy, my daughter helping me mix dough in kitchen, my daughter watering my plants, my husband and daughter dancing together, my daughter sweeping the backyard with her grand father, my daughter's first visit to the village vegetable market with her grand parents, meeting my younger sister for the first time after her marriage at the airport, my parents shedding tears as they bid me good bye on my journey back to my new home.

My expectations from my ideal  phone are that it should be:
  1. Economical
  2. Light weight
  3. Sleek
  4. Strong Casing and Inbuilt Screen Protector - As a mother of a little baby, I tend to drop my phone while handling other things so it should not be so delicate that it cracks instantly. It should be water resistant.
  5. Great battery power - As a mother of a little baby, last thing I want to worry is to charge my phone every other hour.
  6. Should easily fit in my pocket - As a mother, i already have to carry my baby, diaper bag etc so I don't want to carry a heavy weight huge seize phone.
  7. Front and rear facing camera with great clarity - For taking photos including selfies and video calls.
  8. Very good economically available Internal Storage Size - Good enough to help store a few good videos and photos forever.
  9. Should support ear phones - As a mother, I have to handle my baby and cannot always have a free hand to hold the phone.

So the 5 Reasons I would choose ASUS Zenfone 2 :
  1. Memory - ASUS ZenFone 2 is world’s 1st smartphone with 4 GB RAM
  2. Battery Power - The device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. With ZenFone 2, this means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes.
  3. Camera - With the ASUS Zenfone 2 PixelMaster camera that captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. The industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash
  4. Economical - Made for middle class customers and first time smartphone users.
  5. Sleek and light weight
  6. Also, I would choose it for its Amazing colorful look - Comes in various attractive colors 
Building on the success of ZenFone and leveraging a quarter-century of engineering accomplishments, the highly-anticipated ZenFone 2 provides a wealth of exciting new features and a refined ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of empowering luxury to everyone.

The above post is written for ASUS India for the topic "Redefine your smart phone experience with ASUS Zenfone 2". You can find more posts on google plus @AsusIndia and on twitter with the hashtag #CantWait4Zenfone2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.