spoon

Recent Recipes

Sweet Potato Paratha / Sweet Potato Flatbread / Sweet Potato and Carom Seed Flatbread for kids

0

Category : , , , , , ,



My daughter likes parathas a lot but lately she wasn't liking it that much. Guess she was bored eating the same kind. My friend then suggested me to try sweet potato parathas. I always try to involve my daughter with me in kitchen as much as possible and I should say that my daughter totally enjoyed the making of this paratha and seeing her enjoy, I was content. 
Please see pictorial representation of how I made this paratha and how my daughter helped me make it :)



Ingredients:

  1. Sweet Potato - 2 medium size
  2. Whole Wheat Flour - 3/4 Cup
  3. Ajwain / Carom Seed - 1 tsp
  4. Salt - to taste











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.