Sweet potato is extremely healthy when compared to the normal potatoes. If we make it as french fries, kids just enjoy it and parents are also happy. Its extremely easy to make. You can serve it with tomato sauce / garlic yogurt dip. Please click here for recipe on homemade garlic yogurt dip.
- Sweet Potatos - 4 small size
- Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder / Paprika - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Rice Powder - 1 tbsp
- Pepper - to taste
- Salt - to taste
Preparation Steps :
- Wash the sweet potatoes, pat dry with a kitchen towel and cut it into thin wedges
- Add all the ingredients one by one - salt, chilly powder/paprika, rice flour for crispiness, garlic powder and olive oil.
- Massage all the ingredients well so it coats the sweet potato wedges well.
- Line up the coated wedges in an oven safe bowl. Ensure they don't overlap else the fries will become soggy.
- Bake it for 25-30mins (15mins on each side) in a preheated oven at 450 degree F.
- Let is stand for atleast 5 mins before serving.