spoon

Recent Recipes

Aloo Kofta Curry / Potato Heart Dumplings in Spicy Curry / Valentine's Day

0

Category : , , , , ,

For this Valentine's Day, we decided to go Vegetarian. Since it was vegetarian, it was tough to decide upon a great menu to please myself and my husband. Finally, with my sister's help, I came up with this menu - Potato Heart Dumplings in Spicy Curry, Steamed Basmati Rice, Salad and Rosemary Avocado Sorbet. The juice we decided to include in this meal was Rose Lemonade which was awesome. My husband loved it. I gave the the Rosemary Avocado Sorbet to my toddler later on and she just finished it up. I was super super happy! Please do try it and am sure you will love it too. Thank you.

Ingredients:
  1. Fresh Cream - 1/2 Cup
  2. Oil - 1 tsp
  3. Onion - 1 Cup
  4. Tomato - 1.5 Cup
  5. Cilantro - 1/2 Cup
  6. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
  7. Coriander powder - 2 tsp
  8. Chilly powder - 1 tsp
  9. Cumin - 1 tsp
  10. Salt - to taste
  11. Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
  12. Potato Heart Dumplings

Preparation Steps:
  1. Heat oil in a pan.
  2. Put cumin seeds
  3. Add chopped onions and mix it is is pink.
  4. Add tomatoes. Mix well for a minute
  5. Add all the dry spices and salt.
  6. Cook until it is well done.
  7. Once it cools, blend to a fine paste.
  8. Pour the blended paste onto a pot on high flame.
  9. Pour fresh cream and once it comes to a boil, turn off heat. The Spicy Sauce is ready!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.