spoon

Recent Recipes

No Yeast Semolina Mini Pizza for Kids

0

Category : , , , ,



I have always had pizza made with all purpose flour and yeast. I wanted to make pizzas quickly so wanted to avoid yeast. Also, since this is for my daughter, I wanted to make it as healthy as possible so I thought of adding semolina flour also. I am so pleased with the outcome because it was extremely soft and my daughter was able to eat it easily. Please try it and hope you like it too.


Ingredients:

For the pizza base:

  1. Semolina Flour - 1 Cup
  2. All Purpose Flour - 1 Cup
  3. Baking Powder - 2 tsp
  4. Salt - to taste
  5. Sugar - 1 tsp
  6. Cumin - 1/2 tsp
  7. Sesame Oil - 1/4 Cup
  8. Milk - 1/2 Cup
For the Pizza Topping:
  1. Cheese - good enough for all the pizzas :)
  2. Tomato Sauce
  3. Green Pepper
  4. Onion
  5. Corn
  6. Garlic powder


Preparation Steps:



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.