spoon

Recent Recipes

Remedy for Common Cold in Kids - Turmeric and Black Pepper Flavoured Milk

0

Category : , , , ,


Common Cold is very common among kids. I try my best to avoid store bought medicines and find turmeric as a great natural product for fighting common cold. Like my parents used to do with me, I mix turmeric, black pepper in milk and give my toddler. She does not like sweet so I don't add sugar/honey. You could add honey because honey is great for common cold. 





Ingredients
  1. Whole Milk - 250 ml
  2. Black Pepper Powder - 1 pinch
  3. Turmeric Powder Powder - 1/4 tsp
  4. Honey/Sugar (optional - for sweetening)




Preparation Steps


  1. Add black pepper and turmeric to warm whole milk.
  2. Mix well.
  3. Pour the milk in a bottle/container and serve baby.
  4. You could add honey/sugar.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.